Thursday 19 April 2012

Wonderful Wedding workshop

After seeing a last minute casting on MM, I jumped at the chance to work with Rosie Hardy, her work is phenomenal.  As soon as I arrived I felt completely comfortable as I was introduced to other photographers and my groom, Ben.

The props were in abundance and my wedding dress fitted perfectly, I could see that Rosie was extremely organised and well equipped for any last minute change – such as a beautiful Dalmatian strolling past:

The whole day flew by, and the weather was most definitely on our side.  I would recommend anybody to work with Rosie; the images were great even though she had to help out about 15 other photographers!

Here are some of the images by Rosie:







Here are a few shots done by  Claire Basiuk, Samuel Gbasai, Stephanie Sellers and Stephanie Humphries:














Finally, the team:

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment