Tuesday 20 May 2014

Frosty Derelict

So, at the end of last year (November i do believe) Mick Farrand and I decided to freeze our toes off in a gorgeous derelict house over in Doncaster.  All the credit for the location goes to Mick, as do all the previous locations we have shot at! Mick and I have been shooting together for a couple of years now and I still stand by my statement that aside from the fact we chat and giggle for most of the shooting time - we actually some of the best location shots in my portfolio!

Here we have a collection of images from the latest shoot, hopefully there are some more stunning places we can violate in the near future :)

Now shooting weekends, get in touch if you're interested in organising a booking - camillarosemodel@aol.com.























Oh, and some behind the scenes - or course.








Over & out

No comments:

Post a Comment