Wednesday 26 September 2012

Foiled you!

Rob Carter and I had a very fruitful few hours the other week in Liverpool.  We had discussed the shoot and all the different things we thought would look good using all the different props and backgrounds available.  When Rob mentioned using foil and one light for a shoot, I did wonder what on earth the outcome would be like, I do like to think of myself as a creative but I didn’t expect these to look as good as they did, I love the shapes fashioned from the foil! You can let me know what you think:




 

Another idea Rob wanted to try out was more of a fun shoot, where we used all fluffy/inflatable/edible props around and quite literally let me get on with playing with them, these I absolutely love and I think they’re so much fun:





 
Stay tuned for more images from the pair of us!

 

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment