Wednesday 24 October 2012

Poloroids

Yesterday Jules (website found here) and I had a good half a day shooting. and we spent the first half in a gorgeous hotel room collecting some fabulous polaroid pictures.  Even though he wouldn't give me the beautiful tan poloroid camera bag i would have just loved for the outfit I was wearing, he did feed me with quite possibly the best thing i have tasted since the cheese in Holland, called Baklava.  You can pick up these tasty pastry treats only if you book with the extremely hospitable, and very talented Jules ;)

Here are the bunch of polaroids that we shot: (they even beat me home!)




















Over and out

1 comment:

  1. Simply amazing, the mood you're giving in this photos, the realness of the Polaroid's with their subtle flaws etc, amazing. Would totally book you based on just this set of photos!

    ReplyDelete