Friday 19 October 2012

Squids & Skulls

During my recent visit to Holland I had the brilliant opportunity to work with Ben Ernst for the day at the fabulous Mijnstufdio, and I must express my absolute pleasure towards all the props he brought along.  I feel great gratification to pose in something a photographer brings along and would like to try out, as it varies from the usual rammal I shove into my huge red suitcase, and Ben pretty much brought a van load tops, homemade skirts, sea life, skulls and some beautiful masks.

This is only part one of a two part picture frenzy blog.

Hope you like the pictures & perhaps you can let me know which you think would be good for my online portfolio :):

















Over and out

1 comment:

  1. The shots with the skull are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete