Friday 1 February 2013

What's this? Discounted rates?

Good afternoon my fellow blog readers,

Recently i decided to treat myself for not crashing a car for a whole year, by buying a nice new one.  This may sound rather dauntless but if you knew what car i had been practically carrying around for the past year (a French one) then you'd probably understand. 

Anyway, to help out with my healthy chunk of extra money leaving each month i have decided to throw my all into the next month or so and offer you discounted rates for the following dates:

February:
5th, 6th, 8th, 10th, 18th, 20th, 21st, 25th, 26th. 27th. 
March:
4th, 6th, 8th, 10th

Any other dates you may be interested in please don't hesitate to get in touch :) 
camillarosemodel@aol.com

My levels are up to art erotic, as usual, I am happy to travel all over the UK, and internationally but only taking international bookings for March onwards :)  

This little beauty was taken at Eye for an Image, shooting latex with the gorgeous Cassie Jade:


Here are some shots by Stu, who i have met before whilst he was assisting a fellow photographer.  I was thrilled to hear Stu had booked time at Eye for an Image (his first ever studio shoot with a model) and i think his images and editing are really wonderful, especially because Stu was very nervous and didn't have much confidence about his photographer - I sure hope he does now!








& another corker by Britalicus:




Oh, SIX DAYS UNTIL MY HASTY FACEBOOK BAN IS UP!!!! WOOHOO !!!

Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment