Saturday 10 November 2012

Britalicus & Ben

Every time I have a shoot with Britalicus I am excited for weeks beforehand because I just know I am guaranteed some fabulous images, but this time I went along with my model friend Ben and boy did we have a load of fun! We had discussions regarding the type of shots we all wanted to create so after a delicious lunch, and some homemade cookies, we dived into the shoot and from the very first images we tried out I knew we were on to a winner. I have already received some pictures and have been itching to post them (bloody gutted about Facebook’s highly strung nipple finders).

I hope you love them as much as I do and I’d love to hear your thoughts J














Over and out

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice to see a new duo pop up :D these images really caught my eye...

    I think: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-kMK1sU0IWMg/UJ6sJfFD5XI/AAAAAAAACsc/IZIF9Wj8hdY/s1600/PE1A0635A-tagged-web.jpg - has to be my fave!!

    ReplyDelete