Tuesday 6 December 2011

Freezing in Buckinghamshire

Today I was completely clothed, I have absolutely no boobs and bum in this blog page and I’m not even sorry about it. Buckinghamshire was freezing today and I was more than happy to wear coats, boots and be armed with my heavenly hot water bottles.

Spending the day with Lisa was great. It is really refreshing being with a photographer on a training course that have their own locations out and great ideas to try out.  With a couple of outfit changes and many methods of light I think we mastered a lot of different styles to be proud of.
Lisa has a great knack for photography and would recommend her to anyone, especially kids and families who want ‘that special picture’.

I can’t help but think how grateful I am curled up on the sofa, with fish and chips in my belly and a glass of wine in my hand after spending the whole day fearing frostbite and hypothermia.

I think half of my brain is frozen, and the other half is drunk because I am struggling (can’t be arsed) to write anymore.  To conclude, it was a fabulously freezing day and here are a few images from John and I:









Here are some images taken and edited by the wonderful Lisa, who was kind enough to put John and I up for a few nights, or should I say put up with us for a few nights:







Oh, and a few out takes:





Over and out

1 comment:

  1. Monday morning there was snow on the Derbyshire/Staffordshire hills visible from our lounge. This morning we had black ice ! There was a little snow on the roads in the slightly higher vilages yesterday, today the Leek to Buxton road was closed due to heavy snow. Winter has arrived all of a sudden !

    ReplyDelete