Friday 9 December 2011

A really lovely group of people


Going back a few weeks to a shoot I did with the talented Aaron Cheeseman, which had been planned down to the very last detail. Aaron knew exactly what he wanted and was a joy to work with, even if he did ask me to cover up a few times!! Claudia (Falcieri Designs) had been planning the outfits with Aaron, and she did a wonderful job- so much so I even took a garment back for myself! 
When I arrived I went straight to have my make-up and hair done by Anna Stephenson.  Anna knew exactly what she was doing, which was just as well because I was completely lost amongst her extensive make-up kit! We all got along famously which made everything so relaxed and the day just flew by before we knew it!
I really enjoyed working with these guys and would absolutely love it if we could all collaborate again and see what else we can create together. I would recommend them all 100%.
Here is a magnificent picture of the team:

From the left: Anna, Me, Aaron, Claudia
Finally, some pictures we managed to capture:









Over and out

No comments:

Post a Comment